Kellogg Expects New Products to be 15% of 2012 Global Sales
02/23/2012 – From their Battle Creek, Michigan headquarters, Kellogg announced today that it expects 15% of their 2012 Global Sales to come from products that have been introduced within the last three years.
They expect part of their success to come from products which the company has just introduced including:
- Krave cereal
- Crunchy Nut Caramel Nut cereal
- Frosted Mini-Wheats Little Bites Cinnamon Roll cereal
- Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cinnamon Almond cereal
- Special K Cracker Chips – Cheddar and South West Ranch are the newest additions to the lineup.
- Special K Granola bars
- Cheez-it® Mozzarella crackers
- Keebler Fudge Stripe Dark Chocolate cookies
- Keebler ® Jumbo Fudge Sticks Mint cookies
- Keebler Right Bites™ White Fudge Dipped pretzels
- Pop-Tarts® Wild! Fruit Fusion toaster pastries
- Pop-Tarts® Mini Crisps™ Brown Sugar Cinnamon
- Carr's® Flat Bread crackers – Added a restaurant-style flatbreads including Salt & Cracked Pepper and Blended Seed
- Eggo® Wafflers
- Eggo® Protein Original waffles
- Simply Eggo™ waffles
- Eggo® Homestyle Low Fat waffles
- Morningstar Farms® Meal Starter® veggie meatballs
"Throughout Kellogg history, our commitment to product innovation has built brands that consumers know and love," said Brad Davidson, President, Kellogg North America. "The introduction of new products in the first half of 2012 continues that legacy and provides delicious options for the whole family. These products reflect our commitment to invest in the future and our clear insight into the needs of consumers."
- LA’s Flagship Food Group To Acquire UK Based Atlantic Foods Group Flagship Food Group is a diversified food and consumer products company supplying frozen, shelf-stable, and fresh products into both the retail and food service markets.
- National Restaurant Association Projecting 448,000 Summer Jobs According to the National Restaurant Association, the restaurant industry is the nation's second-largest creator of summer jobs.
- Campbell to Acquire Plum Organics, Entering the Premium Baby Food Category Campbell Soup Company expects to close on the acquisition of Plum Organics by the fourth quarter of their 2013 fiscal year.
For Email Marketing you can trust