ADM Announces Finance Appointments
12/16/2011 - Decatur, Ill. (Business Wire) - Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) today announces the following appointments in its finance department, effective January 1, 2012.
- Vikram Luthar has been named group vice president, Finance. In this role, he will have oversight responsibilities for the company’s treasury, credit, and business planning and development functions. He will also provide leadership on corporate strategic growth initiatives. Luthar joined ADM in 2004 as vice president and treasurer. Luthar received a Bachelor of Technology degree in aerospace engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology and a Master of Business Administration degree from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania.
- Douglas R. Ostermann has been named vice president and treasurer, and a corporate officer of the company. In this role, he will be responsible for ADM’s global treasury management and operations. Ostermann joined ADM in 2004 and previously served as assistant treasurer for the company. He received Bachelor of Science degree in business administration and finance, and a Master of Business Administration degree from Olin Business School, Washington University.
Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) employs 30,000 ADM people around the globe. ADM converts oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries.
- WONKA Launches Innovative Sweets Vending Kiosk WONKA introduces a candy delivery option that is targeting the $11.7 billion food vending segment.
- Seamless and GrubHub Announce Merger GrubHub CEO, Matt Maloney will serve as CEO of the newly merged company.
- Seattle's Best Coffee Plan for Dallas/Ft. Worth Mapped Out Seattle's Best Coffee opened ten small-footprint locations in Dallas/Ft. Worth, staffed with 150 trained employees.
For Email Marketing you can trust